or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

How can i find which version of software Please

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Blackstar   
Wed Mar 13 2019, 04:31pm
Member No: #53254
Hi the My Citroen App has stopped showing the addresses of my journeys, and I emailed Citroen to ask why and they have said I need to find the Version of the entertainment software I'm using,

"In order to help with your request, I need the software version number of your in car entertainment system.
Press the SETUP key.
Press the appropriate button for the OPTIONS function on touch pad.
Press the appropriate button for ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM on the touch pad.
Press the appropriate button to display the INFO SYSTEM on the touch pad.
Press the appropriate button to CONSULT info system (wait for 3 seconds).
Once you have this, please get back in touch by replying to this email."

But the problem I have is where the hell is the set up key, how can I find it. I've been looking for a couple of days now and pressed every button on the touch screen steering wheel etc and cannot find it.

I'm sure someone on here will say it's .... there and point me in the right direction, and I'll feel foolish, for not seeing it.

Thanks in advance for any help Eamonn. Pic would be handy too if poss as the instructions Citroen sent me have been no use to me so far.
Harsh187   
Wed Sep 11 2019, 06:41am
Member No: #47689
Press the system setting button for 5 seconds

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member