or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

Cookies from the site

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Magistrate   
Fri Jan 25 2019, 01:30am
Member No: #1731
Have forsaken my beloved Dell with win 7 to an MSI running win 10 mainly so I can fly planes on my flight sim. Like win7 I use CC cleaner to clean the computer of rubbish but it also gives me the option to save cookies to obviate the need to relog into sites. For some reason, though I am accepting cookies from this site they are not showing in CC cleaner so I am unable to save them. Is there a solution as logging in each time then having to confirm I am a human (a remnant from when Dave was a boy). I must log into 20 sites each day and this is the only site that asks this question. Is it not time this site moved into the 21st century?
BigJohnD   
Sat Jan 26 2019, 06:00am

Member No: #82
CCleaner can be pretty thorough when it comes to cleaning out cookies and saved login details.

Chrome is pretty good at saving U/N & P/Ws and also has a facility for viewing passwords. It can also delete cookies on a one-by-one manual basis - which is useful but can be laborious if you want to select and delete a long list.
wozza   
Sat Jan 26 2019, 05:19pm

Member No: #2
That’s an odd one.

What browser are you using? As I’ve not had that issue with any I am running. It needing to log back in each time isn’t how it normally works though. Doesn’t do that for me on any of my systems or web browsers.

As I’ve said in other posts. I’m currently working on a complete and total overhaul for the site. But I’ve also just started a new job so I’ve been insanely busy recently.

But the site is being heavily upgraded. Unfortunately I’ve had some issues with the plugins. But it’s all being worked on.
1 User said Thank You to wozza for this Post :
 BigJohnD (27 Jan 2019 : 09:55)
Magistrate   
Sun Jan 27 2019, 10:01am
Member No: #1731
I am using Chrome and as I said earlier, though I am accepting the site cookies on opening CC Cleaner the cookie is absent for me to save. My log in details are saved in the web browser so logging in each time is no real chore until you get the irritating message asking me to confirm I am human. Hopefully Wozza will modernise the site when he has time.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member