or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

Heater/Ac high pitched sound

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
gt160   
Fri Jan 25 2019, 03:50am
Member No: #44878
Hi

I have a c4 grand picasso 1.6 hdi egs

Ive been getting a high pitched squeek noise from the drivers sides heating air vent? Its the climate control type vent if that makes a difference? It only happens when the heater or ac is on and then only at low speeds or auto, if blowing at high speed no noise, so i can only assume something is stuck in there or needs greasing and probably should change the pollen filter although its a real pain to access in these.

How do i remove the right drivers side vent to have a look at the fan and see if there is anything stuck there, doesnt appear to be any screws or anything?

Thanks
gt160   
Fri Jan 25 2019, 04:33am
Member No: #44878
Ah the old fashioned search seems to suggest theres just four clips that needs to be pulled out.....but is there anything else that could be causing the noise its driving me crazy!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member