or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 The Garage

Stuck in stereo hell

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
pablocullen   
Tue Jan 15 2019, 08:55am
Member No: #39131
Hey!

I have a 2007 Vtr+ 1.6 HDI with the reversing sensors and the JBL soundpack.

So i bought a Pioneer MVH-S410BT bluetooth stereo so that i would have phone connectivity and be able to speak to whomever is calling me.

Unfortunately since installing this, and buying this harness adaptor:

- Click Here -

I now have a stereo that doesn't really fit in the dash (goes way too far in and looks aghast) but worst of all, i have no subwoofer so the sound is tinny, i have no steering wheel remote control, and i have no reversing sensors.

I spoke to a chap on ebay about an adaptor he had that claimed it would allow the reversing sensors to operate but he said it would be so loud due to the amp that it would deafen me.

Ideally i would just find some kind of adaptor that allowed my original stereo to receive phone calls as its sound output was beyond magnificent. Does such a product exist?

Ive used the forums many times for tips, you guys and girls are amazing help, thanks!

Paul
rusky   
Tue Jan 15 2019, 03:19pm
Member No: #27768
Call Connects2 & get their advice but that won't allow steering wheel controls to work, you need something like this - Click Here - and this - Click Here -

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member