or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

Engine warning light help

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Bob-hope   
Wed Jan 09 2019, 02:32pm
Member No: #52849
Hi we have the 2.0d blue hdi Picasso and the engine warning light comes on after driving say 60/70 miles and then it’s says stop until you turn it off and on again - the engine warning light remains but then will go out a day later

Any ideas as the fault code never stays on for the dealer? What the hell is wrong with it I’m loosing my witts with it now
rusky   
Wed Jan 09 2019, 04:20pm
Member No: #27768
The dealer should be able to read any stored codes. If the engine warning light is coming on then there should be at least 1 code stored.

Can you give us details of the car?
Duck999   
Mon Jan 14 2019, 03:56am
Member No: #48434
Bob-hope wrote ...

Hi we have the 2.0d blue hdi Picasso and the engine warning light comes on after driving say 60/70 miles and then it’s says stop until you turn it off and on again - the engine warning light remains but then will go out a day later

Any ideas as the fault code never stays on for the dealer? What the hell is wrong with it I’m loosing my witts with it now

Try resetting the service light. While holding the service button, press the start button (or turn on the power) - but do not start the engine.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member