or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Maintenance Tips ALL variant C4 C4 Picasso and DS4 :: Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures.

Help: Lexia - Car Now Not Working

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
craig573   
Sun Dec 30 2018, 01:36pm
Member No: #22671
Ok hope someone can help.

Connected Lexia to car and would not automatically reconise the vehicle, so inputted the vin manually.

Went to read fault could but when could through the tests would just be saying "NO DIALOGUE" tried quit a few time and the disaster while rerunning a test the red warning light came on dash saying "ENGINE FAULT STOP THE VEHICLE".

Now the car wont start and Lexia will not communicate with the car.

Any Help Greatly appreciated.

Originally joined the forum way back with a C4 VTS and then a DS4, the car im having the problem with is my DS5.
rusky   
Sun Dec 30 2018, 03:07pm
Member No: #27768
The DS5 is probably too new for lexia. What happens if you use diagbox?
Coliliqui   
Sat Jan 05 2019, 07:48am
Member No: #32746
Whenever I've had a problem with DiagBox and my C4 not behaving I've just disconnected the battery for a couple of minutes (following the correct procedure which is detailed somewhere on this site), then once hooked back up they generally cooperate (sometimes it automatically picks up the VIN, other times I have to put it in manually. Yay for consistency!).

Since you posted this a week ago and haven't popped back yet, I'm hoping you got it all sorted!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member