or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

Silent media stream from bluetooth connected phone

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
byngo   
Sun Nov 25 2018, 06:23am
Member No: #34134
Hi, we have a 64 plate C4 pic and have previously connected IPhone and Android to the car and used media streaming and occasional calls.
I don't know what happened but recently when I connected my Galaxy S6 to the car it looked like on both phone and 7" touchscreen that the media was playing but there was no sound..I tried then the wife's IPhone, same problem.
Recently got an S9, deleted the S6, connected the S9, still same problem.
The only thing I can think of that seems a bit odd is that when deleting a phone from both car and forgetting the car within the phone to get a fresh pair-up, the little pop up on the touchscreen asking what profiles to connect, (phone, media, internet) has not been appearing during this fault finding ive been doing.
I was thinking either a factory reset or a SMEG+ software update by USB?

Anyone got any ideas / experienced this problem please??
EJCitroen   
Mon Jun 22 2020, 11:49am
Member No: #55487
Thanks for raising this issue I have the same with my iPhone, it seems to be connected but I cannot select Bluetooth from the menu. Any help would also be great!

(Update)
I have found a fix that works for me but it is a bit of a pain... this is on a Samsung S9, if you go to Bluetooth settings you can then press the settings icon next to Citroën in the list. From there make sure audio is checked. This seems to work but must be done almost every time!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member