or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

Only cold air from driver's side and stalls when idling

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
tiobolha   
Mon Nov 19 2018, 06:48am
Member No: #52544
Hi all,

I've just bought a 2007 C4 Grand Picasso and I'm loving it, apart for some issues.

First of it is an issue that I had in my previous cars (1998 Range Rover and 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee) is that only cold air blows from the driver side (left). In my Range Rover the problem was in the blend motor in my my Jeep the problem was in the blend door. So I recon that the problem should be also one of these two in the Picasso. However I cannot find any schematics explaining how can I access those parts. Can you help me?

The other issue is that sometimes when the engine is idle it stalls...I have a Semi-automatic 6 speed gearbox. Any suggestions?

Thank you all for you time.

Best regards,

Nuno Rodrigues
tiobolha   
Thu Jan 03 2019, 08:16am
Member No: #52544
I still have these issues...can you please help me!

Regarding the engine stall issue (engine cutting out), the computer said the crankshaft sensor was faulty, change it, the problem still occurs.

Regarding the flap motor, I bought a new one, it works like the old one, that is: tries to find the position edges, but it forces the grinds and breaks it...

Thank you!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member