or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

Near head-on crash.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
routemaster1   
Sat Sep 29 2018, 09:59am
Member No: #574
Footage from my dashcam last Monday!

- Click Here -

The interesting part is about 30 seconds in.

neilp   
Sat Sep 29 2018, 10:19am
Member No: #3384
Good job you were looking where you were going.
Magistrate   
Sat Sep 29 2018, 11:04am
Member No: #1731
he should be visiting Specsavers, that was a near miss, inattention, drunk who can guess but yet again this demonstrates the importance of dash cams.

I have front and rear facing cameras on all of my vehicles as by me there is an epidemic of idiots usually driving tarted Audis and BMWs. I have forwarded files to the police and there have been successful prosecutions.
routemaster1   
Sat Sep 29 2018, 12:07pm
Magistrate wrote ...

he should be visiting Specsavers, that was a near miss, inattention, drunk who can guess but yet again this demonstrates the importance of dash cams.

I have front and rear facing cameras on all of my vehicles as by me there is an epidemic of idiots usually driving tarted Audis and BMWs. I have forwarded files to the police and there have been successful prosecutions.

This was late morning so doubtful if alcohol had anything to do with it, and as far as I could see, it was a young female driver . Good job I was only doing 30mph!
rusky   
Sat Sep 29 2018, 03:30pm
Member No: #27768
Was she on the phone?
routemaster1   
Sun Sep 30 2018, 01:09am
rusky wrote ...

Was she on the phone?

Don't think so, but it all happened so quickly I didn't have time to notice. Too concerned about stopping!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member