or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

Software update 2014 Grand Picasso Exclusive+

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
jsg1163   
Wed Oct 03 2018, 03:31am
Member No: #50650
5.43A.R2 is the latest for the 2015 model.

markagall wrote ...

Hi all, I’m new here, nice to meet you.
I have a 2015 C4 Grand Picasso Exclusive+. Does anyone know what the latest firmware for the ICE unit is (currently have 5.2.A.R9 and where I might be able to find it? I’ve looked on GPS power but not really sure what I’m searching for. Is it possible to post a link for me on here?
Many thanks in advance.

Musket   
Sat Oct 13 2018, 02:20am
Member No: #52307
(My first post...)

I take delivery next week of a C4P Exclusive + 2.0l diesel first registered June 2015. I’m following the threads on firmware and software / maps etc rather avidly as it seems to be a minefield! Also, despite two test drives, I await to see what is missing from the car as I notice that around the time of mine being built they started dropping a few features that were in brochures only two months previously.

I’ll have to wait and see I suppose but my natural inclination with anything software based is to ensure I’m up to date. My present car (BMW) I had from new but after delivery I noticed that since leaving the factory two weeks earlier, most of the software has new updates available.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member