or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

C4 Grand Picasso Roof Bars

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Doug64   
Mon Aug 20 2018, 06:34pm
Member No: #48396
Hi,

I've just got some genuine Citroen roof bars for my vehicle which has the raised rails but the roof bars have no instructions with them and I want to ensure they are fitted properly before I put the roof box on.

can anyone give me some info or point me to some instructions.

Thanks

Doug
looxuser   
Tue Aug 21 2018, 04:33pm
Member No: #30245
is it a grand picasso? If not you have black rails along the roof which have two (brittle) flaps that lift. The feet are arranged with spacer blocks that locate in the metal foot which are sized for specific locations in these openings, inside is a nut welded to the roof, the bolts go through the foot into the roof, grease them first and proetct the roof from scratching with the feet. get the spacers right and your bars will sit level.
Doug64   
Tue Aug 21 2018, 07:16pm
Member No: #48396
Hi,

Yes it's the grand Picasso with the solid roof rails.

I've got what I'm told is the correct roof bars but I bought them 2nd hand as my car is on a 58 plate.

Not exactly sure how to adjust the roof bars to give the correct fit.

Doug

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member