or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions Coupe and Hatch Pre 2012 and C4 Picasso :: ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

C4 SpaceTourer Sat Nav

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
dieselheadache   
Thu Aug 16 2018, 08:31am
Member No: #9181
My new SpaceTourer is fitted with a built-in Sat Nav. The Handbook that the Dealer got for me is for a C4 Picasso and the Sat Nav instructions are not for the model of Sat Nav fitted in my car, so I am having some problems understanding the features and options on my Sat Nav. Has anyone hit this same problem and how did they resolve it ?
Also I was surprised to find that Citroen are no longer providing a full Handbook with their new cars. I have driven Citroen for 30 years and this is the first one to come without a full Handbook. The Handbook that the Dealer got for me cost £25 and it was not for my car !!!!
gittos   
Thu Aug 16 2018, 08:44am
Member No: #30055
As far as I am aware there is no difference between the C4 Picasso and the C4 Spacetourer, it's just the same car but they changed the name.
dieselheadache   
Thu Aug 16 2018, 09:07am
Member No: #9181
Thanks for your reply. You are correct, its mainly a face lift, but there are equipment changes has I have found out. The C4 Picasso Sat Nav Instruction do not refer to the Sat Nav in the SpaceTourer.
gittos   
Thu Aug 16 2018, 10:23am
Member No: #30055
Perhaps the dealer has given you the wrong handbook. I have a 2018 built C4 Picasso which has the TomTom Nav System (I am pretty sure your car should have this system), earlier cars had the SMEG+ system which is different.

Go to the My Citroen site: - Click Here -

Register your vehicle and click on the "On Board Documents" tab to find the correct handbook for your car

You will also get alerts for free software and map updates

Info for you nav system is under the Citroen Shop tab--Citroen Connect Nav
1 User said Thank You to gittos for this Post :
 dieselheadache (17 Aug 2018 : 06:40)
Richard_C   
Thu Aug 16 2018, 04:11pm
Member No: #46470
If you have an android phone, maybe apple ios, there is an app called "scan my Citroen". Works on our C3, our C4 Pic is too old but it works on new ones.

In theory (and to some extent in practice) you point it at a bit of the car and it tells you all about it, sort of interactive handbook. Might give you some clues.
1 User said Thank You to Richard_C for this Post :
 dieselheadache (17 Aug 2018 : 06:40)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member