or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Changing seats on Grand Picasso Exclusive

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
derbyshire1970   
Sun Aug 12 2018, 06:38am
Member No: #39897
Could anyone offffer guidance/advise. my current C4 has half leather seats without heaing and power adjustment , is the wiring loom standard so I can just swap these current seats for full leather with motor adjustment and heating and just simply plug and play (allowing for some reprogramming to accept the new seats)
routemaster1   
Sun Aug 12 2018, 11:18am
Member No: #574
derbyshire1970 wrote ...

Could anyone offffer guidance/advise. my current C4 has half leather seats without heaing and power adjustment , is the wiring loom standard so I can just swap these current seats for full leather with motor adjustment and heating and just simply plug and play (allowing for some reprogramming to accept the new seats)

It is very unlikely. The car's canbus system may not recognise any addition equipment, and it may or may not be possible to add via Diagbox. When I bought my second C4GP the DRLs didn't work as they should, and the agent had to download a new configuration from Citroen to get them to work.
2 User said Thank You to routemaster1 for this Post :
 derbyshire1970 (12 Aug 2018 : 12:12) , iscom (15 Aug 2018 : 04:16)
iscom   
Wed Aug 15 2018, 04:16am
Member No: #20936
I have a very similar problem the Messaged works ( I can feel it pushing ) but the heater is not working. When I take the car in next time they will have a look to see if the connecting’s are ok But I find that it's not very comfortable it feels like the padding is missing or compacted just wondering if it can be repacked in the meantime will use a thin chair cushion

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member