or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Central locking locks and then unlocks straight away

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Tinymartin   
Fri Aug 10 2018, 06:48am
Member No: #46115
Hi all, i have a Citroen c4 06 plate and im having trouble with the central locking. With the car all closed up and i press the lock button on the key fob the doors lock and then straight away unlock again and the internal light is on and the dash says FLH passenger door open. I've turned the internal light off and tried again but still the same. I've disconnected the battery and waited, refit and no difference. I've change the passenger door lock with a second hand one and it seemed to work for a bit but then started to happen again. I've operated the key fob from 2m approx away and it seems to work. I've checked all locks and all ok. Can anyone help with this fault.
BigJohnD   
Sun Aug 12 2018, 04:40am

Member No: #82
Tinymartin wrote ...

the dash says FLH passenger door open.

I'd start with that door's lock.
Tinymartin   
Sun Aug 12 2018, 05:46am
Member No: #46115
Thanks as stated I've already changed the lock and it still the same
Mrfixit   
Sun Aug 12 2018, 09:22am
Member No: #36597
Check the door wiring harness in the rubber flex.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member