or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

No sound right rear speaker, plus other issues.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
TangerineTractor   
Thu Aug 09 2018, 05:46am
Member No: #45407
Recent purchase DS4 2012 - no sound right rear speaker. I've had the panel off to check connections, all looks good, although I didn't actually test the speaker itself - I suppose I could try swapping with other rear door...
But the radio reception is quite poor too, so I'm thinking maybe the issue is with the connector behind the head unit? Is there an easy-ish way to access it? Or somewhere else in the wiring loom to check?
I also get crackle on Bluetooth streaming. Not a huge issue as I have a DAB adaptor on the line in that can Bluetooth stream, and that is fine, but I read somewhere that it's a head unit issue? Is there possibly a way to update the head unit firmware perhaps?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member