or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Market Place :: Market Place

Thule roof bars for C8, per 2013 G C4 Picasso and post 2013 G C4 Picasso.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Jonzjob   
Thu Aug 09 2018, 03:42am
Member No: #3581
Due to 13 years in France and changing from a C8 to a pre 13 G C4 P and then onto a post 13 G C4 P I have 3 pairs of Thule roof bars for sale! I had tried selling them through a site called le Bon Coin (the good corner) but the French seemed to both want them for nothing and delivered!

I now have a post 13 C4 P, 5 seater with a new set of Thule bars as none of the others fit! Tehy came with the car.

So I now have 3 sets of bars for sale. All used but in good condition and with the keys.

The C8 also fit several other cars as shown in the fitting instructions - Click Here - The fittings for the other cars are included as are the 4 original keys. Price new £165. Yours for £70

G C4 P pre 2013 These are the ones with a re-enforced rubber strap that fixes it to the fore and aft built in roof bars. Also used, but good condition £60.

- Click Here -
- Click Here -

G C4 P post 2013 These are Citroën mark bars once again in good condition. A bargain at £70

- Click Here -

All 3 sets are the square bars.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member