or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

Engine Management Light on - Diagnostic Tool says o2 sensor

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
simplydan   
Wed Aug 08 2018, 03:13pm
Member No: #51842
Evening all!

New to this so bare with me

We picked up our 2014 Grand Picasso 2 weeks ago. It is the 2.0l diesel 150hp version. Really nice car that we are happy with but the light came on earlier. The code indicates it is the 02 sensor. I am not too concerned as it should fall within the 6 month warranty but I like to know what I am talking about. The problem is I can't find anywhere that shows me the location of the bank 1 sensor and also can't find any online shop that has any in stock! Anyone know where it is located and how much the part would be?

Thanks in advance!
jsg1163   
Thu Aug 09 2018, 11:21am
Member No: #50650
I got a cheap obd 2 (bluetooth) from ebay for about £3 and it gives you the code number which will help you to know more about it. You can give it a go and google the code number for more info.

I had a problem with mine and because I knew the code so I understood what the mechanic was talking about and not simply bullS***g to me.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member