or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 The Garage

C4 1.6 grand picasso won't rev above 2000rpm

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Suefar79   
Wed Aug 08 2018, 01:47pm
Member No: #51841
Hi I am hoping someone can help me. My c4gp had to go in for a new turbo once they had done it they then said the ecu was faulty. The car wouldn't rev above 2000rpm. The ecu has now been sorted bit it still won't rev above 2000rpm. There are no fault codes showing but just will not gain power. I am clueless so hoping someone knows what it is and how to sort it please zzz
rusky   
Wed Aug 08 2018, 03:34pm
Member No: #27768
How long ago was the turbo replaced? Has it been OK at all since it was replaced?
When they replaced the turbo, did they strip the sump, replace the oil strainer & associated pipework?
Suefar79   
Thu Aug 09 2018, 04:19am
Member No: #51841
Hi it's not worked since the turbo was done. It has to go back to the garage as there is an oil leak and exhaust fumes now coming from the turbo but he is saying that the power loss has nothing to do with the turbo

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member