or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe Hatch and General Questions

Another year, another MOT.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
riven1962   
Fri Jul 20 2018, 01:05pm
Member No: #18905
My C4 has yet again passed its MOT with hardly anything to mention. The only thing he did say was that the driver's side rear caliper is sticking and will need replacing along with the pads very soon. He is doing it next week as I am off work for a week. So I got the C4 MOT'd and the aircon serviced, all for £70.
1 User said Thank You to riven1962 for this Post :
 BigJohnD (21 Jul 2018 : 15:47)
Coliliqui   
Mon Sep 10 2018, 01:40pm
Member No: #32746
That's excellent, the app I use to track MOT history etc. says that C4s have a 56.43% chance of passing their next MOT. Not very optimistic but I suppsoe it's probably based on some sort of statictical evidence.

My C4 currently has a 0% chance of passing the next MOT (due 1st October) as the engine light is on due to the EGR valve. I've actually replaced the valve, but the clamp which attaches it to the cooler is buggered so waiting on a replacment to arrive in the post.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member