or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

C4GP 2016 Type 2 engine fuse box

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
grahn   
Sat Jul 14 2018, 03:53am
Member No: #50493
According to the user manaual our Exlusive + has a type 2 fuse box infront of the battery in the engine bay. The front cigarette lighter socket fuse has blown. Accessing the fuse box looks a bit of a nightmare it doesnt easily com apart the manual doesnt decribe opening. Anyone opened the lid??
grahn   
Sat Jul 14 2018, 05:59am
Member No: #50493
So removing the type 2 fuse box in front of the battery looks hard, havent figured out how to do it. Same with battery and air filter. Guessing the air filter is round the back/top of the engine. Is this b78 engine the dame as a Ford diesel 1.6
Duck999   
Mon Jul 16 2018, 03:24am
Member No: #48434
grahn wrote ...

According to the user manaual our Exlusive + has a type 2 fuse box infront of the battery in the engine bay. The front cigarette lighter socket fuse has blown. Accessing the fuse box looks a bit of a nightmare it doesnt easily com apart the manual doesnt decribe opening. Anyone opened the lid??

My boot 12V socket blown about a year ago. I got the dealer to do it when I went in for another job. They did it for free. There are two fuse boxes, one near the battery under the hood and another next to the glove box. THe glove box one is a nightmare to get to. Refer to the handbook to the exact fuse you need to replace. Good luck!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member