or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

2016 C4 Picasso 1.2 Puretech (5 seater)

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
tobiashjorth   
Fri Jun 29 2018, 03:35pm
Member No: #51518
Hi forum

So it seems there's to types of boots avaliable on the car.
THe in my country extremely rare high-boot as well as the low boot which every Citroen dealer only knows about.
Now my wish is to get that exact plate that'll convert it to a high-boot but none-one I have asked knows about it.
I think it's only a false floor that makes a difference. My local Citroen dealer is unsure which of the original parts the floor I'm looking really is and they won't allow me to return whatever option we try.
Have any of you guys the high-floor version and perhaps a partnumber? -
What's under the false-floor if anything?

Low-boot:
- Click Here -

High-boot:
- Click Here -
sarchnary   
Sat Jun 13 2020, 03:13am
Member No: #22312
Only difference I can see on theses are one seats down the others are up? Did you find out if there’s actually two different type?
gittos   
Sat Jun 13 2020, 05:10am
Member No: #30055
Never seen one, I don’t think this was ever available in the U.K.
sarchnary   
Sat Jun 13 2020, 05:33am
Must be an after market hard boot cover looks like its folding in the middle inwards
routemaster1   
Sat Jun 13 2020, 05:59am
Member No: #574
Although they are not sold in the UK, there is a 5 seat version of the Grande Picasso available. My guess is that the low floor is a 5 seater and the high floor is a 7 seater, the higher floor to accommodate the seats below.
iscom   
Sat Jun 13 2020, 08:06am
Member No: #20936
routemaster1 wrote ...

Although they are not sold in the UK, there is a 5 seat version of the Grande Picasso available. My guess is that the low floor is a 5 seater and the high floor is a 7 seater, the higher floor to accommodate the seats below.

I am surprised as when you folded the rear seats there would be a Hump where the seats folded down. I think they should have left the floor it as it is and place a panel or storage where the two rear seats where and still retain the large flat boot
sarchnary   
Sat Jun 13 2020, 04:02pm
This is a mystery the 7 seater don’t have that low storage on the side nor it has these two interior lighting only the torch which works as interior light when at its place

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member