or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

C4 GP Telephone contacts

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
YorkshireRose   
Mon Jun 04 2018, 04:57am
Member No: #51348
Hi All.

New C4 GP 2014 owner, I have linked my phone via bluetooth and am very happy with the connection and service...

One question I have is... is there a way to display contact photographs on the cars display? I have contact photos on my phone but these haven't transferred across to the car?

Thanks
stoic   
Wed Jun 06 2018, 02:54am
Member No: #49774
I have a 2018 C4GP. For a ConnectNav system (I think you have a SMEG+ system) I think there is an option to do what you want. I am not in front of the car however you need to set up a contact on the car, not your phone. I "think" you simply click on the head and shoulders icon and hey presto.

I doubt you will find the images come across with bluetooth.

Anyway, what I describe is for ConnectNav, but hopefully it may give you some idea of what to do.
jsg1163   
Tue Aug 14 2018, 06:54am
Member No: #50650
Not possible in 2014 model
routemaster1   
Tue Aug 14 2018, 07:21am
Member No: #574
I didn't think the contacts transferred to the car, it just communicates via the bluetooth. If you press the start button with the phone switched off, there are no contacts available; switch the phone on and the contacts reappear.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member