or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Problems and issues

DS4 Door- Drivers door trim (card) removal - Help required.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
P.P.Power   
Tue May 29 2018, 10:14am
Member No: #21184
I have removed all torx screws, switch holder, handle surround etc. but am having difficulty disengaging the plugs which hold the full door card in place. Any schematics showing the exact locations of these plugs and if there are any more centrally placed (hidden)?. It is either held very tightly or I am missing something obvious. Any help most welcome. Again thank you in advance. I am now stuck !
gittos   
Tue May 29 2018, 12:43pm
Member No: #30055
Have you looked in the Technical Document Archive in the Resources tab at the top of the page?
1 User said Thank You to gittos for this Post :
 P.P.Power (04 Jun 2018 : 13:49)
BigJohnD   
Thu May 31 2018, 05:44pm

Member No: #82
Does this help? (DS4 RHD OSF door)
1 User said Thank You to BigJohnD for this Post :
 P.P.Power (04 Jun 2018 : 13:40)
P.P.Power   
Mon Jun 04 2018, 01:49pm
Member No: #21184
Sorry for the late reply BigJohnD. I wonder can you advise as to what the best tactic is for unclipping the door card without incurring damage. I have tried plastic trim levers (on loan from a friend) but they appear to be too weak to prise apart the clip fixings & I have resisted using brute force...... or is this the only way ?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member