or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

2014 C4 Picasso ECO and Service light on

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Nigel7   
Fri May 18 2018, 04:30am
Member No: #49212
My 2014 C4 Picasso has developed a fault the ECO stop start system has stopped working and Service light on. I took my car to my local Citroen dealer with the above fault. To cut a long story short, they did lots of tests and checks even repairing two broken wires. Apparently it had a lot of strange codes that they couldn’t understand, they spoke to Citroen technical who suggested changing the capacitor and control unit costing over £900 in parts alone. But they couldn’t guarantee that it would cure the fault ! Has anybody had this problem and found a cure
rusky   
Fri May 18 2018, 09:58am
Member No: #27768
Did you read my reply?
Nigel7   
Fri May 18 2018, 10:49am
Member No: #49212
rusky wrote ...

Did you read my reply?

Yes sorry because I posted on the wrong forum I reposted it here. My battery has been tested and is fine, apparently there are fault codes in the system that the main dealer can’t understand

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member