or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

Bluetooth Audio as Default Source

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
tucka20   
Wed May 09 2018, 03:29pm
Member No: #17169
Hi all,

I currently use a memory stick in the car but want to utilise my Spotify subscription in car. It works perfectly but whenever I restart the car the default source changes from Bluetooth. Is there any way to force Bluetooth as a source on startup?
Richard_C   
Thu May 10 2018, 02:30am
Member No: #46470
I wonder. After start up it takes a few seconds for bluetooth to connect. Perhaps the audio system finds the memory stick first. What happens if you just unplug the memory stick so it can't find it?
tucka20   
Thu Nov 01 2018, 11:37am
Member No: #17169
Richard_C wrote ...

I wonder. After start up it takes a few seconds for bluetooth to connect. Perhaps the audio system finds the memory stick first. What happens if you just unplug the memory stick so it can't find it?

Sorry I have only just noticed your response. If the USB stick is removed the DAB radio is defaulted to. This also happens with Aux which is really annoying.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member