or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Daytime Running Light unit removal/replacement

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
sheffandy   
Mon Apr 09 2018, 01:54pm
Member No: #50911
Hi all, I became the owner of a 2011 C4 GP at the weekend.
When looking at the car, the vendor did tell me that the passenger side DRL wasn't working, his garage has had a look and the wiring all looked ok and it was probably the LED unit that was faulty.
Now, I have sourced a 2nd hand DRL with the intention of replacing the unit.
My question is, how is the best way to access to DRL unit for removal?
I've not had much of a chance to look yet, but can it be got to thru the engine bay, the foglight trim below or take off the cover under the wheel arch and go in that way?
Be interested in any suggestions how the unit can be removed so I can replace it.
Thanks in advance.
TriumphGuy   
Sat Apr 14 2018, 05:10pm
Member No: #47272
Andy, were you the one who commented on one of my YouTube videos? Glad you found the forum. Thinking about it now, I would try removing the wheel arch liner first to get access to the DRL unit.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member