or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: Technical Questions

Lexia/Diagbox on 2007 C4 for TPMS?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
jaizan   
Tue May 29 2018, 02:44pm
Member No: #49114
Well I finally got Lexia up & running.

Selecting the Lexia option, I was rather disappointed to see some backward menus and a limited choice of diagnostic options.

Nothing for configuration. This was more than disappointing, since task #1 was to disable the TPMS. That was always an irritant, with occasional warnings. Recently the warnings have become a major irritant, since the sensors are on my 17" wheels in the garage, not on the 16" wheels on the car.

Anyhow, after much experimentation, I selected Diagbox and found an accessories menu, with an option to turn off TPMS. After one test drive, it even appears to work !

Is this normal ? I keep reading about Lexia, but I had to pick the Diagbox option to get any joy.

The next task will be to try & reprogram the wipers, if that's possible. Having to switch the wipers on and off to stop the auto wipe is unbearable. I just need a simple flick wipe option.
rusky   
Tue May 29 2018, 03:25pm
Member No: #27768
Daigbox replaced Lexia so there's more functionality.
1 User said Thank You to rusky for this Post :
 jaizan (30 May 2018 : 14:05)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member