or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

Pollen filter fitting

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
BigIll   
Wed Feb 14 2018, 12:42pm
Member No: #48762
Tried to replace the pollen filters after a lot of messing got the filters out and the first one back in
But i cant get the second filter back in it is sticking in out about 2 inches no matter what i try it wont go in
am i missing some thing
is the bottom filter level with the access hatch or does it sit above by about an inch
any help much appreciated
rusky   
Thu Feb 15 2018, 01:31am
Member No: #27768
The bottom one sits flush from what I remember - and I didn't hang around too long as I had cramp where I didn't think you could get cramp after replacing them!

The first should just drop down without much hassle.
BigIll   
Thu Feb 15 2018, 08:20am
Member No: #48762
Cheers Rusky after bit more swearing and becoming a contortionist
I removed the air feed pipe that is straticicly placed to be in the way and cut your hands got the bottom filter to sit down a bit more and managed to push the second filter in properly

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member