or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Market Place :: Market Place

C4 Picasso Alloys/Tyres/Mats

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Ivan_C4P   
Thu Feb 01 2018, 03:33pm
Member No: #16480
Hi,

My C4 Picasso (2011) was written off just over a week ago after someone drove into the back of it

Had a brand new leather drivers seat base and back fitted just before Christmas under its extended warranty because the heating element had failed - whoever buys it for salvage will have a nice set of leather seats to sell

Anyway, minor plus point is that it had my steel wheels and winter tyres fitted so I now have for sale:

Four alloys with Vredestein 215/50 ZR17 95W Extra Load, all with 5mm+ tread depth (weren't used for long before changing to the winter tyres). These all have the tyre pressure monitoring sensors. Plus a full size 16" steel spare with a virtually new tyre that got a small nail in it, hadn't got round to having it repaired. Alloys do have a few marks, see individual pictures, but still look very decent. £250 for all five.

Also, things that weren't in the car and have never been used:

Set of original mats (I bought Optimats when the car was new, which were still going strong), original sill protectors for the front doors, Modubox for the boot, the cylindrical "portable ashtray"/container that sits in the cupholder between the front seats and the air freshener for the dashboard. £25 for the lot.

Please see photos: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0J5qXGF1VEaUG

All collection only from Derby.

Cheers,
Ivan.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member