or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Safety and Security

N/S seat airbag replaced but dash light still on.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
imdady   
Sun Jan 28 2018, 01:32pm
Member No: #49702
Hi some help needed, i have just got my wife's C4 07 hatchback from back from the body shop and replaced the n/s seat airbag but it the dash light is still on. i have checked and double checked the wiring connection both underneath and in the air bag everything looks OK. i do have both the Delphi ds150e and the lexia with 7.83 and will not clear the error code. i was wondering what the process is with the lexia on replacing the airbag. i have tried but don't think i am doing it correctly. i would be most grateful for any help.
many thanks
Magistrate   
Mon Jan 29 2018, 12:10am
Member No: #1731
I would personally return the car to the body shop that did the repair/replacement and ask them to resolve this problem.
imdady   
Mon Jan 29 2018, 11:56am
Member No: #49702
sorry should have said body shop was only dealing with the body work i am dealing with the rest.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member