or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Safety and Security

Installation of an genuine Citroen alarm on a Citroen C4 (B7)

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
AJP   
Tue Feb 20 2018, 04:59am
Member No: #47151
Hi there,

I am new member and own a Citroen C4 (B7) and wanted to know whether it would be possible to fit a genuine Citroen alarm. I have seen the drawings on service Citroen for the parts required. I also had a pre hatch back (2007) that had the wiring in place for a factory fitted alarm in place. I have a lexia clone so can access the programming side on the car.

Thanks,
Andrew
wozza   
Thu Feb 22 2018, 11:35am

Member No: #2
Can't see why the wiring wouldn't already be there. Be worth pulling some bits out and seeing if the loom is there. If it is should be a pretty simple fit and if you have lexia / diagbox. Should be pretty simple DIY install.

If you do it. Can you take some pictures for us etc. Might help some other members out in future. Plus can check the OEM install prices vs an aftermarket system. As typically aftermarket has some advantages.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member