or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Aftermarket reversing camera

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Schwuar   
Tue Jan 02 2018, 11:18am
Member No: #50164
Hi all i have a 17plate C4 picasso and am looking at fitting an auto vox mw1 reversing camera and was wondering if anyone else has managed to fit one. All the videos ive seen look easy but my lights and number plate are on the boot door and not the main frame itself.
Oldy52   
Sun Jan 12 2020, 06:01am
Member No: #16301
Hi
I have just finished fitting an aftermarket Echo Master reversing camera to my Picasso C4 (Old model). I am going to write a article/guide on how I did it with some photos and wondered if anyone would still be interested. If so I am not sure where to post it should it go under ICE or the C4 Picasso (pre 2013)?
iscom   
Sun Jan 12 2020, 06:18am
Member No: #20936
I am sure someone at sometime would may want to fit one . .you need to join as a premier member before you can submit images ( well worth joining )

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member