or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

360 vision camera not working?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
M7irl   
Tue Dec 12 2017, 10:32am
Member No: #50020
Hi all,

Bought a 2014 C4 Grand Picasso Exclusive+ two weeks ago, overall running great. One issue though is that the driver-side 360 vision camera isn't working properly. Showing up as blue in that quadrant on the display with a "loss of signal" indicator (camera icon crossed out). It's not a permanent fault - it worked again perfectly two days ago on one trip.

Citroen dealer ran diagnostics, no faults indicated. Engineering inspection too, clean bill of health for the car overall. They think it could be a loose connection inside the driver's door. Some labour associated with just checking/diagnosing, as it's a bit involved taking the door apart apparently. Probably unconnected, but the only other issue with the car is that driver's side keyless entry isn't working (existing threads suggest this could be the sensor in the handle though).

Has anyone any experiences of camera faults? I'm guessing there's nothing easy to check myself.

Nothing much comes up for 360 vision faults in Google, mainly just the reversing camera fixture getting out of position. (in this case, no physical external issue visible under the driver wing mirror - plus the camera did work perfectly again just the other day).

Any suggestions welcome. Is there a relevant fuse or anything for the camera system?

In case it's a weird software bug/malfunction, I'll see if some odd vehicle start sequence gets the camera working again (e.g. start the car with the driver's door open).
talmoshe   
Sat Jan 08 2022, 03:39pm
Member No: #8440
@M7irl - I have the same problem, was it solved for you?
talmoshe   
Sat Mar 12 2022, 03:21am
Member No: #8440
@M7irl I have the same problem, is there a part in the wing mirror that can be replaced?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member