or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Speaker size

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
don33   
Tue Nov 14 2017, 03:18pm
Member No: #46973
Hi does anyone can help me? I have citroen c4 grand picasso exclusive plus, 63 plate.
I’m after the front door speaker size and rear door speaker sizes please?
Thanks Don
don33   
Thu Nov 16 2017, 04:32am
Come on guys? Anyone please
Losty   
Fri Nov 17 2017, 01:24am
Member No: #44439
Just changed mine in the front, and they are 6.5". Be aware of the depth, as I had to do some adjustments before the window would roll down. Also changed the tweeters, and oh my what a [%*^#@!] job - did work out in the end though.

Will see if I can find some time this weekend to change the rears. They are supposed to be the same size as the ones in front.

Not sure, as there are no visible tweeters. Hard to tell until you remove the doorcard.
don33   
Fri Nov 17 2017, 04:23am
Thanks mate, do you measure the depth of the front speakers?What speakers you bought for front? Any good sound? I thinking to buy hertz speakers and change in the front and rear dors.Thanks Don
Losty   
Sun Nov 19 2017, 06:21am
Member No: #44439
Hertz speakers are alright, they even have a slimline model, which I recommend. I bought a pair of Digital Designs CS6.5, and they sound heaps better than the original ones. Had to adjust a bit, otherwise they hit the window roll-up mechanism.

Just had a look at the rears. And they are 5.5" coaxial speaker, however they are fitted in a adaptor frame - so 6.5" will fit without any problems. Depth isn't a issue as well in the rear, loads of space.

Will need to return the speakers I bought the other day for the rears, as they are component speakers with a separate tweeter, which isn't working in the rear.
don33   
Sun Nov 19 2017, 06:33am
I thinking to fit on the front heartz ecx 165.5 they are two way speakers with built in tweeter, but iam not sure about the depth now, and the rears hertz esk 165 or dsk 165.
What it needs adjusting on fron doors to get the right depth to stop catching the window? What about the cables did you used any adapters for speakers? Thanks for helping Losty

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member