or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

2008 Grand Picasso climate control problem...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
SteveC   
Fri Nov 10 2017, 08:57am
Member No: #49564
Hi all..
I have searched site and found references to what seemed to be a common problem on earlier Picassos, the blowing hot and cold air scenario, and the fix seemed quite straight forward... and relatively inexpensive. I have investigated the problem on my car and there is no similarity in the servos or linkages to the videos i have watched.. The issue is the left hand side, and not being able to adjust the temperature, if it starts hot, it remains hot no matter what temperature is set.. it also clunks on start up.. I have viewed and removed the servo (Denso 212 006 00) and from what i observed it operates on start up, the servo turning the linkage, and going beyond causing the clunking.. it then stops, and then will not move in any direction to adjust the temperature. Could this be a fault in the servo ? or a control fault ? the right side operates perfectly... I have spent hours trawling the internet for information, but to no avail, hopefully somebody can help.....

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member