or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Mods and Styling, Chassis, lowering, wheels etc.

Modified DS4 DS4-R

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Rob555   
Sun Sep 17 2017, 02:36am
Member No: #49404
There's little modified DS4

I've had a c2 VTR and C4 Cachet in at last 4 years as a second car and think Citroen are good cars underrated
I'm looking to upgrade the C4 to a DS4 in a couple of months.
The DS4-R shows the potential of the DS4.
But little parts out there to replicate off the shelf.
Of course you got the Coilovers or springs, spacers or 9.0J wheels, universal splitters and side skirts, air filter exhaust and remap, custom spray job to achieve anything close to the DS4

Anyone one had a pop at modding their DS4?
wozza   
Sun Sep 17 2017, 11:27am

Member No: #2
Don't think many have done much to a DS4. I have seen a couple lowred and they are hugely improved stance wise. Never personally liked the high ride height especially as it was supposed to be the replacement for the C4 coupe.

Musketier do some bits for them as well so worth checking out.

I think some decent offset wheels which are wide and lowering alone would make a huge difference.

Paint wise. I think that's the bit that's easy. You could do that with plastidip as it's a Matt paint job. Ideal thing to do it with and it's cheap and capable of being done on your own.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member