or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

Front Sidelight Bulb Holder

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
welshy   
Mon Aug 14 2017, 10:27am
Member No: #40897
Hi everyone, right I was changing a bulb on our car and the holder fell down in to the engine compartment, I looked for ages and i could not find it, and the wife has just left for work with the car. And it will probably get lost for ever, does anyone know where I can get a new one please just phoned Citroen and they don't sell them and I checked Ebay there is none there

Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 VTR year 2008. Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks.
gittos   
Mon Aug 14 2017, 11:32am
Member No: #30055
Breakers yard
BigJohnD   
Mon Aug 14 2017, 11:37am

Member No: #82
Yup, visit a scrappy.
138cvjohn   
Tue Aug 15 2017, 01:22pm
Member No: #33330
Hi, I have seen these on E-Bay previously and assuming it's what you want, CITWORLD on UK E-bay do sell these @ £5.15 + £1 p&p?

(I don't know how to add the e-bay link but just type: C4 sidelight holder : into E-bay UK 'all categories' search box, works for me).

CITWORLD claim to be a Citroen Dealer but I have no direct experience of them. Hope this helps.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member