or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

Not a lot happens

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Sniff   
Wed May 31 2017, 03:42am
Member No: #39558
Here....I've just paid to a premier member but to be honest wished I saved my 12 quid as the lack of help/replies on people asking things isn't funny. I think I'm used quite quick moving forums and a lot of answers ect compared to here. There's a lot of info on how to do things yes but looking about at others asking this n that and either getting no answers or hardly any...

AndrewM   
Wed May 31 2017, 03:54am
Member No: #34563
Could be a multitude of reasons you don't get an instant answer - people working may not check the site often or perhaps people that have read your message don't know the answer.

You don't need to be a Premier Member to ask questions, only to support the site and access the download of tech documents that have to be paid for by the site admins.

Hopefully someone will come along and answer your query but we have to be patient sometimes. Venting one's frustrations doesn't usually help though.
KenC   
Wed May 31 2017, 04:41am
Member No: #18024
You answered your own question, it needs welding, personally not an expert on welding so could not give advice.
Why it's not been picked up on mot? Maybe it has only been put through one garage for MOT and repairs and it was that garage that did the damage!
Grumpy GrandPa   
Wed May 31 2017, 05:03am
Member No: #10746
Oh!

I've found that folk usually reply and are very helpful. If they are working shifts or busy then replies are not always instant.
Sniff   
Wed May 31 2017, 08:25am
Member No: #39558
That's true....as I say, I'm used to quick moving forums. I guess as regards my "hole" :lol: he must have paid the tester.
FrankBullitt   
Wed May 31 2017, 10:22am

Member No: #19238
As Wozza notes in the thread there isn't really anything to add other than agree.
riven1962   
Thu Jun 01 2017, 11:26am
Member No: #18905
People will reply if they have experience of the problem that has been posted. Seems a bit harsh to expect an instant reply.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member