or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

Injectors and EGR mystery in Lexia/Diagbox - Rough idle and low power at low RPM's

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Mervyn44   
Sat Jun 10 2017, 07:43am
Member No: #48330
Yes rusky, that's the one. As far as I know (and I don't know very much ) the glowplugs also operate as part of the EGR system hence the connection. I now have my EGR blanked off, it hasn't lit the EML as feared so I may leave it blanked and see how it fares during the MOT. I've been told its not a failure point... we'll find out soon as it expires next week!
Mervyn44   
Sat Jun 10 2017, 07:52am
Member No: #48330
Gmerry, yep its now come to that stage where all the cheap fixes and tests have been tried and failed so it's basically down to the items on your list (most of which I was praying to avoid)!

I've found it hard locating a good local technician, I have one chap I'll be calling again on Monday morning... hopefully he can fit me in soon and come up with a definitive cause... and then fix it!

I'll keep you posted, fingers crossed - Mervyn.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member