or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 Road Tests and Model Reports

Air box assembly

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
eggiemk1   
Mon Apr 10 2017, 03:33pm
Member No: #40825
Hiya, I need to pick some of your brains if possible. My C4 coupe 1.6 hdi has broken all its mounts on the air box, this has led to issues, the air box now bounces around at the back of the engine and has stuffed up the seal on the pipe going to the turbo which is now in turn leaking oil. I am struggling to find the air box and pipes.
Question is will a Citroen belingo air box and pipe (from a 1.6 hdi) fit on my C4 or are the mounts and fastners different, or is is best to just fit an after market kit?
If anyone knows a good place to look for second hand parts for my Citroen that would be helpful as eBay isn't turning up much, neither are my local scrap yards.

Thanks for any advice possible
KenC   
Mon Apr 10 2017, 04:02pm
Member No: #18024
I've got an air filter box off an old Peugeot Partner, like a Berlingo.
I'm going to be using it on mine at next filter change but if you want to have a look at it feel free, I'm in Derby.
eggiemk1   
Tue Apr 11 2017, 01:54am
Member No: #40825
So the air box is transferable. Where did you get the air box?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member