or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Engine Modifications

C4 1.6hdi Hatchback (2006) Dual Mass Flywheel to Solid Flywheel conversion and performance

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
love2drive   
Thu Feb 09 2017, 05:07pm
Member No: #42287
Hi Everybody,
I recently changed my DMF to Solid Flywheel Conversion (Valeo) in my C4 1.6HDi hatchback 55reg. Now I feel the car is very light, no vibration in the clutch pedal and lot of smoother. But same time gas pedal felt different to me as well. I feel like it was bit slow responsive. previously it works like rocket. just little bit of press and car goes boom and i could feel the power of the car. Now I don't feel the gas pedal like as it was before. Do you guys think it was because of the Solid Flywheel Conversion or something else, and also will it be okay driving this car in a steep hill or downslope?
Any advice will be highly appreciated.
love2drive   
Fri Feb 10 2017, 06:01am
Member No: #42287
Can anybody reply me please.
BigJohnD   
Fri Feb 10 2017, 06:22am

Member No: #82
No reply usually means no-one has a ready answer.

What have you checked relating to the accelerator pedal?
PS. There are something like 5 different such RHD pedal assemblies, but all are fly by wire incorporating the cruise control/speed limiter interface.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member