or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

Citroen C4 Picasso, Parking Sensors ...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
rht54   
Wed Jan 11 2017, 02:21PM
Member No: #46623
Hi...
I have a 59 plate 1.6HDi Exclusive, and the parking sensors haven't worked since buying it.
So today I checked the sensors or the rear bumper and two of them were clicking, the other two dead, so I took the bumper off and changed the dead ones, I then turned the ignition on and it flashed up the rectangle box showing two bars, then went off, followed by the parking system faulty warning message.
I re-checked the sensors and now none of them click!!!
Could it be a problem with the control module? Can anyone tell me where on the car it would be?
Or maybe some of you might have an idea where to start looking for the problem?

Many thanks in advance,

Ray ....
Biohead   
Thu Jan 12 2017, 11:19AM

Member No: #6049
If you get an error message, plugging the car into Diagbox will give you a bit more information to help you start troubleshooting. It will pinpoint exactly which sensor(s) are at fault or the module.
1 User said Thank You to Biohead for this Post :
 rht54 (12 Jan 2017 : 16:47)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member