or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Market Place :: Market Place

RNEG setup

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
jpbroad1970   
Tue Jan 03 2017, 06:25am
Member No: #45288
hi
I am putting up my RNEG setup for sale which includes C4 fascia panel, colour screen, RNEG unit, GPS Aerial (generic), the loom from radio to screen and an adapter loom to fit the radio to screen, all prewired so its all just plug and play. This also comes with a copy of 2016-2 maps with up to date speed cams. All works as it should with no issues. The fascia panel I converted myself for the colour screen and looks fine with a carbon wrap on it. the only thing you would need to complete the set up would be a mic. I understand this will fit a lot of different models but you would need to change the fascia for display (I had it in my C4 coupe 2008).

can add photos later but at work at the moment

looking for about £350.00 for all the set up , have put it here before I put it on ebay just in case anyone is interested

collection preferred but could arrange postage UK ONLY

I am happy to give mobile number for whatsapp pictures if you require please pm

Thanks
John

ebay link - Click Here -
jpbroad1970   
Wed Jan 04 2017, 02:28pm
Now sold
Mark182   
Wed Jan 04 2017, 04:54pm
Member No: #47165
Hi, just out of interest what are you replacing it with?
jpbroad1970   
Thu Jan 05 2017, 02:01am
not sure yet just in planning stages , have put back to standard for now

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member