or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Mods and Styling, Chassis, lowering, wheels etc.

Coilover problems. Help please

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
rbryan69007   
Thu Dec 15 2016, 03:59pm
Member No: #45897
Hi guys. New here. I'm currently running coilovers on my coupe. Driver's side front is knackered so I'm looking at buying a full set as I can't buy them separately. If anyone can confirm please that hatch and coupe are same it'll make it easier for me. Cheers. Also any recommendations or links or if any second hand ones about that'll be even better giving the time of year. It's the wife's car so it needs to be safe for her and the kiddies. Cheers
wozza   
Thu Dec 15 2016, 06:55pm

Member No: #2
Coupé and Hatch are the same. Also those for a 307 will also fit. So that can give you more room and better prices. I know my Bilsteins said they were for all models of C4 and 307.
rbryan69007   
Fri Dec 16 2016, 01:42am
Member No: #45897
OK cheers mate. I'll look at 307 ones as well then. I was thinking of changing the front to original shocks and lowering springs so it's a bit comfier but pricing it up I may as well get coilovers again so I've got spares for the other 3 corners.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member