or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

C4 GP Rear Wiper

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
northspoon   
Mon Dec 12 2016, 09:55am
Member No: #4689
I admit I don't use the rear wiper that often, usually just to clear the rear screen in the morning.

I have a 2015 GP Exclusive+ and find the wiper motor noise quite loud, is this normal?
bluehdi   
Mon Dec 12 2016, 11:32am
Member No: #2617
I've noticed this as well with my rear wiper. On some occasions it's quiet, but a few times it makes a whining noise when it makes a sweep and is like that for the rest of the journey. Another time it will be fine and barely makes a noise. I wonder if it's linked to the external temperature or weather.

I haven't mentioned it to my dealer yet and to be honest the thought of disassembly of the rear to get to it, doesn't fill me with joy!!
northspoon   
Mon Dec 12 2016, 12:19pm
Member No: #4689
Thanks for the reply. I didn't notice it in the warmer weather as you say.

I will get it checked when next at my dealer.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member