or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions Coupe and Hatch Pre 2012 and C4 Picasso :: ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

Help identifying head unit...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
nitsuanomis   
Sun Jul 05 2015, 06:43am
Member No: #31112
Hello,

I have a 2007 Grand Picasso Exclusive with the head unit in the attached image, however I am having trouble identifying the exact model that it is - is anyone able to kindly advise?

Once we know that, what firmware is the latest applicable and how best to get hold of it?

Finally, I'm looking to get bluetooth streaming from my phone working with it - again, what is the best way to do that.

I've been looking around the forums and found loads of different bits and pieces, but it's very confusing and I'm not sure I'm going down the right track - so I'd certainly appreciate any advice you can provide.

Thank you in advance,

Simon

Dave_Retired.   
Sun Jul 05 2015, 11:08am

Member No: #1
How to ID your Navigation System: - Click Here -

If the car does not have Navidrive then it's an RD4
pauljnr   
Thu Dec 08 2016, 05:06am
Member No: #46986
Hi, I also have the above stereo fitted with sat nav and jukebox facility, what model head unit is it please
wozza   
Thu Dec 08 2016, 05:55am

Member No: #2
It's an RT4/5 basically all they fitted to the C4 until the later variants. You can get the updated maps etc from the link above that the web admin posted.
1 User said Thank You to wozza for this Post :
 pauljnr (08 Dec 2016 : 10:04)
pauljnr   
Thu Dec 08 2016, 10:10am
I needed to know what model it is as I'm having a Parrot kit MKi9200 installed and it doesn't seem to want to work properly, they have used an extra wiring harness with something added to compensate for the standard amp but have no success. Is there a way of getting Bluetooth fitted to these headunits or is it just sim card only or is there a way of fitting the Parrot kit to work with the standard amp?
Many thanks.
BigJohnD   
Thu Dec 08 2016, 04:59pm

Member No: #82
Does this - Click Here - FAQ help?
1 User said Thank You to BigJohnD for this Post :
 pauljnr (09 Dec 2016 : 03:09)
pauljnr   
Fri Dec 09 2016, 03:11am
Thanks for the reply but it doesn't cover the problems with my head unit having an amp, will try call parrot and see if they can help
thanks

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member