or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Problems and issues

Aux Belt Tensioner

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
CockneyBoy1968   
Mon Dec 05 2016, 01:42pm
Member No: #46943
Hello all, newbie here with zero mechanical knowledge.
Looking for some help/guidance from you guys. So the issue with my 2014 C4 exclusive HDi, the engine seemed to be making a whirring notice. So after taking it into the garage, they reported above issue and sorted it. Now firstly should I be concerned that this has happened, bearing in mind it's only 2.5 years old ? There reply was it could happen anytime and as it's only got 22k on the clock this seems worrying, could it be a lemon
Secondly on a positive since the work the steering has improved in terms of the turning circle. Before ever since having the car the sharpness in the turning area was poor, particularly when reverse parking the turning circle seemed very narrow. Now it's improved is that connected ? When I raised this with the garage I was advised that it was down to the wheel size, 18 inch so just accepted it.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member