or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Problems and issues

Digital speedo working but red needle not moving?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
ScottH   
Mon Nov 21 2016, 04:12am
Member No: #46833
Hi sorry if this is in the wrong area, newbie be nice...

I've just got a C4 1.6HDi hatchback and I've noticed that the red speedo needle does not move but the digital speedo works fine. Also some time the dash dimmer does not work and settings that I have changed don't always stay when I stop / start the car again?

Are these all related, is it fuses? Or do I need to go back to dealers?

Thanks.
BigJohnD   
Mon Nov 21 2016, 05:57am

Member No: #82
In the first instance, go back to the dealer.
1 User said Thank You to BigJohnD for this Post :
 ScottH (21 Nov 2016 : 06:15)
ScottH   
Mon Nov 21 2016, 06:16am
Thanks, ill try and get it booked in then.
ScottH   
Thu Nov 24 2016, 04:02am
Just a heads up on this one, i booked it in as the rear passenger side tyre kept deflating over a few days, which i had pointed out prior to collection of the car from dealers. Anyway they found it to be glass in the tyre and replaced the tyre FoC at the same time the part for the analogue needle turned up (how convenient as it was on back order?) Anyway all issues raised where repaired or replaced. So car its good now, now for some serious running about and playing.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member