or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Juddering when setting off. C4GP 1.6 EGS 2008. PLEASE HELP!!!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Jacqui13   
Wed Nov 09 2016, 06:55am
Member No: #46165
Hi, just bought the car (privately, so no comeback) as it accommodates wife's electric wheelchair easily. 2 days in and car starts juddering badly when setting off. Bought Lexia and reset my clutch which made it drive like new but the next day doesn't seem to remember and goes back to juddering when setting off. So I put the Lexia back on and it says fault code 0949: Clutch programming not done or not finished. Ive put a new battery, new EGR valve and glow plug relay in in the last two weeks. At the end of my tether now, any advice please?
rusky   
Wed Nov 09 2016, 12:19pm
Member No: #27768
How many calibration routines did you run?
Have a read of this - Click Here -
c4steve   
Mon Nov 14 2016, 12:56pm
Member No: #42724
Hi,
I have just done mine and to be honest I'm gobsmacked that it cured the problem... I was searching around for a cheap gearbox etc, just incase..
But, being new to Lexia I had a play with all the options first,,and checked all the gears and other stuff first,, I then followed the info on the clutch bite point to the letter,,," and it worked" Well so far
rusky   
Mon Nov 14 2016, 01:37pm
Member No: #27768
The clutch doesn't automatically adjust for wear hence why it needs calibrating.

I should really do mine!
1 User said Thank You to rusky for this Post :
 c4steve (14 Nov 2016 : 14:42)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member