or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Market Place :: Market Place

Genuine Citroen Grand Picasso Roof Bars 9416-A3

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
dazeck   
Fri Sep 30 2016, 08:50am
Member No: #28574
These are for the old style Grand Picasso, they were fitted to my 2007 Exclusive model and they require roof rails present on the car. I have both keys for them. They are in good condition, however, one of the small plastic strips came off a while ago so I removed one of the others from the middle and re-glued it as I have a full size roofbox.

I will take photos over the weekend if requested. I would like £40 for them with collection from WA3 1 postcode area. I will also be travelling to Hereford (HR4 9 postcode area) in about 10 days time so am happy to take a small detour if it helps anyone, I'll be there for 3 days.

Selling as I traded in my 07 GP for a 14 model and just ordered new roofbars using the premium members discount (Thanks C4Owners forum )
dazeck   
Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:21am
Member No: #28574
I am open to offers.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member